Verification of a Binance account with Weenax is required to:
Binance provides further instructions in English. If you do not know what to do, follow our recommendations or contact our online chat.
Prepare your document and click “Start”. Depending on the selected country, you will receive a list of documents that are suitable for verification. This can be a passport, driver’s license, or an ID card.
You need a clear and high-quality photograph of the selected document — without light spots. Make sure that all information in the photo is easy to read and there are no bent corners or areas covered with fingers.
Select “Take Photo” to take a photo from the camera straight away, then “Upload File” to upload a ready-made photo, or “Prefer to use mobile?” Next, go to the mobile application and finish verification from your phone. The easiest way is to take a suitable photo and upload it via Upload File.
In this example, verification is done with an ID card in three stages: first, the front part is uploaded, then the back, and then a photo of your face. It is important to follow a few more rules:
• the document is fully visible in the photo;
• the uploaded photos must not have been edited in Adobe Photoshop or any other similar programs;
• photographs should only be in colour;
• screenshots are not accepted;
• only JPG and PNG file formats are supported.
Upon completion of the upload, go again to “Settings” → “Basic Information” → “Identity Verification.” Please note that at this stage, the “Face Check” button will appear to indicate that you need to take a selfie in real-time.
You can complete your facial check using the webcam on your computer, or go to the mobile app and use the front camera of your smartphone. As an example, we chose the second option. Note the selfie requirements:
• the face must be clearly visible and the entire photograph must be in focus;
• choose a well-lit place, such as by a window;
• take off your glasses and headwear;
• do not use filters.
After sending a selfie, you will receive a message that verification is complete. You need to wait for confirmation from Binance, which will come by e-mail.
This option does not become available immediately, but only after your account has been assigned the “Verified” status. In the section “Settings” → “Basic information,” there will be a check mark opposite the block with personal data and an active “Verify” button in front of the block with the address confirmation.
The address you entered during registration will be indicated here. It must be confirmed with a bank statement or a receipt for utility bills in your name.
Pay attention to these rules:
• the document must be clear and easy to read;
• it must be no older than three months;
• you must not have edited it in any way in Adobe Photoshop or similar programs – nor even crop it;
• the only acceptable file formats are JPG and JPEG, PNG, and PDF.
Select a file from your computer and click “Start verification”. After that, your document will be sent for verification.
Congratulations! This completes the verification. The procedure is not the shortest and simplest, but it is beneficial as:
Sign up with Weenax and enjoy all the benefits!
You need to:
Send a request (field on the right) with the information about your new Binance account to use the full package of services from Weenax.